A successful Med-Tech Scale-up in Vienna is looking for a Business Analytics Lead to join their fight against diabetes. In this role you will serve as the single source of truth for RDC customer portfolio metrics and act as the orchestrator of RDC-wide business analytics.
Are you someone who can interact on a senior level, manage stakeholders at all organizational levels and have the ability to critically break down problems and identify various milestones and dependencies? Then apply now and start your new role as a much valued Business Analytics Specialist!
Deine Aufgaben im Team
- Creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze, information, conduct research and implement analytics
- Holding a strategic focus and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Conducting data-driven decisions with the purpose of becoming the leading iPDM company
- Go international! This role will require 30% of travel.
Unsere Erwartungen an Dich
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in Diagnostics / Med Tech
- You are an expert in data science, analytics, statistical methods
- You are familiar with standard business intelligence and analytics platforms (i.e. Tableau, Oracle). Preference given to those with hands on experience with Looker
- You have strong quantitative skills and experience in Lean Analytics
- You are competent in the design of dashboards, information design, visualization of data for education and decision making
- You ideally should bring ethics and compliance knowledge as well as data privacy, data security regulations
- You are either an EU citizen or hold a valid Austrian work permit
- Ambitious and passionate team building meaningful products for a global audience
- Flexible working hours and home office policy, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)