An international energy and metal-welding company is looking for more hands-on deck in the field of solar energy in form of a DevOps Tool Software Developer for their location in Thalheim bei Wels.
If you have a passion for innovative and sustainable technologies and like developing relevant tools, then this is your chance to join an established and international young team! You care about your work-life balance and want to find an employer who truly values that as well (aka no all-in clause)? Then apply now!
Deine Aufgaben im Team
- Developement and operation of internal tools along the Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines.
- Close coordination with agile teams of software platforms
- Independant team collaboration within the software development process
- Drive inititatives towards release-on-demand for the power inverter software
Unsere Erwartungen an Dich
- Completed technical education (university, FH) & first professional experience in software development.
- Experience in working with CI/CD automation platforms (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, Azure DevOps, TeamCity,...) as well as understanding of DevOps and software delivery practices
- Experience and enjoy working with general-purpose/ scripting languages.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Python, C#, database systems, web development (HTML/CSS/JS), and cloud infrastructure
- You are fluent in English and have an enthusiasm for new technologies
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Company events (summer parties, departmental outings, etc.) & sports activities (VCM, Business Run, etc.)
- Parking spots and e-charging stations for your personal car
- Coverage of public transport tickets from place of residence to place of work