We know the word „LEGACY“ faces a lot of hate out there, but where would we be, without those systems today? They are the origins to our story, the fathers of our programs and part of our history. As boring as history can be, it is what defines us and therefore must be given the proper appreciation.
This market leader in the online provision of land registers is looking for an IT-Godfather, to understand and maintain their legacy programs. Their back-end is fast as the flash, but they need support in the middle layer and front-end components, with the aim of rebuilding them within the next 3-4 years.
Are you someone who is fulfilled when you code and that is what you want to solely do? Do you want to be part of an exciting change process, that will present many challenges but also beautiful milestones? Then apply now!
Deine Aufgaben im Team
- You will maintain legacy system components with the aim of rebuilding them within the next 3-5 years
- Develop new product features together with the product development team
- Manage the technical aspects of most of the key products, optimize the structures and eventually re-write the frontend
- Actively participate in agile and SCRUM Processes
Unsere Erwartungen an Dich
- Completed IT Training or equivalent work experience (min. 5 years)
- Experience working with server side technologies such as C#, .NET Framework 4.6.1-4.8, ASP.NET, WebForms, MS-SQL
- Nice to have: Experience using .NET Core 3.1 - .NET 6, ASP.NET MVC and Web API, ElasticSearch, TeamCity, GitLab and SCRUM/Kanban methodology
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Preference is given to candidates who also speak German.
- Valid work permit for Austria
- Exciting field of activity giving your own ideas, room to grow
- Home-office policy and flexible work
- Pleasant and cooperative working environment with a young team
- Pet-friendly office, located in the heart Vienna