You have built your career by developing mobile Apps and this environment is still your passion? Have you as well experienced and pushed growth with a resulting organizational transformation, where you significantly added your value?
You want to scale-up your competences even further via transmitting it to a global team and make a significant impact in within a large-scale and worldwide Diabetes care product and long-term project?
If you can answer all of those 3 questions with a “yes” you can directly apply, without even reading further 😉
Your tasks in the team
- Lead and steer two teams of mobile engineers (Austria and Spain)
- Drive the development of your team in the sense of technique, personal and professional growth as well as cooperation-synergies
- Define and develop a holistic and long-term product strategy while ensure productive short- and mid-term project goals
Our expectations of you
- Strong product and app development background (5+ years of professional experience)
- First experience of leading and coaching a team
- Strong personal skills, capability to streamline different responsibilites in parallel (ideally pre-experienced in a SAFe environment)
- Bonus package
- Diverse social benefits like extra insurance, sports memberships, Jobticket, deducted lunch-packages, and more
- Supports/Investments in educations, tech fairs, conferences for accelarating the development of your professional career