Become part of one of five fast-growing technolgy hubs and get onboarded in Berlin within an international team of 26 different nationalities. With your experience in Java you will develop cutting-edge technology solutions in investment banking / finance. Interested? Drop me an email or reach out to further discuss this option.
Your tasks in the team
- You will define and develop high performance, cloud-ready, microservice based software solutions from scratch.
- You will write well designed, testable and efficient code, perform Dev tests yourself and review other team member’s changes.
- You will work in close partnership with business stakeholders and our QA teams on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analyses, design decisions and APIs.
Our expectations of you
- You have +4 years hands-on knowledge of core Java features, understanding of algorithms, complexities and data structures, preferrably in Backend with Java/Kotlin and a highly regulated environment.
- You are experienced in designing, developing and implementing high availability solutions / microservices / distributed concurrent applications.
- You are used to work with modern SDLC tools - Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale